Training, Information and Wellbeing Events
Training, Information, and Wellbeing Events Dates
We have some interesting training, information and wellbeing events coming up at Connecting Carers.
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID 19 unfortunately these will not be taking place in a face-to-face location, however they will be taking place on Zoom instead. If you’ve never heard of it before it’s an online app which can be used on tablets/mobiles or any kind of computer. https://zoom.us/ it’s very easy to use, completley free, all you need to do is make an account, and then enter the sessions using a meeting ID and Password which we would send in advance to your email of any sessions you sign up to.
- Carer's Rights led by Connecting Carers Tue 21st April 2-4pm
- How to look after your own and others mental wellbeing led by Linda Birnie, Thinking Space: Friday 24th April 2-3pm
- Laughter Yoga led by Linda Birnie, Thinking Space: Tue 28th April 2-3pm
- Power of Attorney & Wills led by Harper Macleod LLP Wed 29th April 10am-11am
- Carer's Rights led by Connecting Carers Thu 30th April 10-12pm
- Design your own Mindfulness led by Linda Birnie, Thinking Space: Thu 7th May 11am-12pm
To sign up you will need to please go to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/connecting-carers-13577057753
where you can book a free ticket, and then will receive the meeting ID and password via email close to the event date. All sessions are completely free to attend, have lots of opportunities for asking questions and will hopefully aid you.
Date : 15