Carers Group Badenoch and Strathspey ...
Our new Badenoch and Strathspey Carers group, starts on Monday 27 August 2018 at 1.00 pm – 3.00pm and the venue for the Carers group is The HUB, Grampian Road, Aviemore.
The agenda for the first Carers group meeting on Monday 27th August 2018 is as follows;
- Information - What is an Adult Carer Support Plan?
- Outside speaker - Presentation from Telecare service.
- Discussion - What do you want your support group to look like?
Macular Support Group ...
A new Macular support group has started in Skye and Lochalsh held in Broadford Hotel every 4th Wednesday of the month from 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
A gentle walk with learning some "Bushcraft" skills ...
Canal Waterways is holding monthly sessions for carers, in fact for anyone. Over the next few months there will be different activities such as:
- Nature walk
- Wild food foraging
- Bushcraft skills
- Heritage of the canal walks
- Conservation activities and more….