Connecting Carers hosts drop in events in Dingwall, Dornoch, Inverness, Nairn and Thurso
Some drop n sessions are weekly, some monthly, and what they all have in common is the opportunity for carers to meet other carers and gain access to information and advice to help in their day to day caring roles.
Some drop in sessions are about trying out a new activity, some are all about meeting up over a coffee and just chatting. Drop in sessions are open to all unpaid carers in Highland.
Drop in events happen throughtout the year and happen as follows:
- Aviemore - currently on hold whilst new group leader recruited
- Dingwall - first Tuesday of the month, 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm, St Clement’s Church Hall, Dingwall
- Dornoch - every third Thursday, 2.00 - 4.00 pm, West Church Hall, Dornoch
- Fort William - currently on hold whilst new group leader recruited
- Inverness - every Tuesday, 10.00 am - 12.00 noon, Inverness Library, Farraline Park
- Nairn - 4th Wednesday of the month, 2.00 pm - 3.30 pm, Nairn Dunbar Golf Club
- Thurso - 2nd Tuesday of every month in the High Street above Cancer Research shop 1.00 pm - 3.00 pm
- Mallaig & Arisaig - bi-monthly at the Astley Hall, Arisaig, last Tuesday of every second month
- MAC's Cafe - every Wednesday & Thursday weekly, 10.00 - 12.00. a great place for coffee and to relax.
To find out more give the carer centre a call on 01463 723561 or just pop in to a drop in session near you.